When people have information they do not want to share they will often be deceptive in their statements. However, people's words will betray their true thoughts. This book will show you what to look for in a verbal and written statement to determine if a person is telling the truth. You will also learn how to get more information from a statement by recognizing what a person is actually saying.
Also included is an analysis of eight high profile cases. An examination of these cases will help you review the Statement Analysis techniques, and it will show you who is being truthful and who is being deceptive in the following cases:
- The Oklahoma City Bombing
- The O.J. Simpson Murder Trial
- Sexual Molestation Allegations Against Michael Jackson
- The Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping and the Trial of Bruno Richard Hauptmann
- President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky Scandal
- The Murder of Marylin Sheppard
- The JonBenet Ramsey Murder
Whether you are conducting an interview or listening to a conversation, using the Statement Analysis techniques you will be able to discover who is being truthful and who is being deceptive.